Fashion Style Pod Consultations
WHAT IS THE STYLE POD?
The Style Pod is a two hour bespoke luxury consultation all about YOU!
It’s split into two stages.
STAGE 1: COLOUR ID
We start with your lifestyle.
Then we look at your eyes, are they clear and bright or softer and more muted?
From there, we're looking for harmony and balance and for the blue or the yellow in the skin tone, this will indicate coolness or warmth and will correlate with your eyes.
We will talk you through your best colours and tones, the ones that enhance your skin and make your eye colour pop. You will clearly see these, as well as those that are not so great.
From here you will be able to “shop by colour”.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
• To shop by colour, gives clarity and focus when choosing what suits you.
• Avoid making mistake purchases and wasting money on clothes that don’t work for you.
• Stop repeat buying and save time.
• Building a wardrobe that mixes and matches and works for your colouring so • you feel happy every day.
• Finding your best shades will enhance your completion and make you look healthy, glowing and youthful.
• A beautiful curated and functional wardrobe starts with understanding the colour palette that is perfect for you.
STAGE 2: ID ARCHITECT
Every persons body shape is unique. Understanding your body shape and learning which styles enhance and detract is quite liberating. We can help you dress in harmony with your body shape and learn to love it too!
You will learn about hem lengths, necklines, dress shapes, scale, proportion and how to wear patterns and colours to flatter your figure.
We also talk over the use of accessories and eye wear, as well as make up and your face shape.
At the end of our session, you will also take home your very own personalised style work book that has all your colour iD and iD Architect information inside, as well as a colour fan to keep in your purse to refer to when shopping.
THE STYLE POD: WHO IS IT FOR?
IT’S FOR YOU !!
• Your struggling to step away from black.
• Your stuck in a style rut.
• You look in your full wardrobe but find nothing to wear.
• You feel like work and family have taken over.
• You have made purchases that have never been worn.
• You have grown out your hair colour to reveal your natural colouring, possibly grey.
• Your body shape has changed over lockdown.
• You lack confidence
• Your looking to be inspired.