The Colour Palette Salon takes safety of all staff and clients during these difficult times very seriously. There will be strict policies in place to ensure the salon is ready to welcome back everyone once the doors open from 4th
Please read the safety measures below so you are familiar with the general temporary changes The Colour Palette Salon has in place.
- All staff members will be wearing PPE which includes masks, face screens, gloves, disposable aprons and will be changed between each client. All clients will be asked to wear appropriate PPE as set out by Government guidelines at all times.
- Manicure station screens will be in place as well as the entire reception area.
- There will be sanitising stations across the salon which will have sanitising gel bottles.
- There will be a limit on the number of clients into the salon - please arrive at the time of your treatment and not early as waiting areas will not be open to clients.
- The salon is currently looking into payments taken contactless at particular stations so traffic is cut at the reception area.
- Please don’t be late to your appointment as this will affect the safety of staff and other clients.
- There will be a full-time cleaner in the salon every day that will sterilise each station after an appointment and also keep the salon clean and sterile at all times.
- Professional cleaners will come into the salon every evening to deep clean and sterilise the entire salon. All surfaces and equipment will be disinfected.
- Staff members’ temperature will be checked on a daily basis.
- The entire Colour Palette team have completed online Barbizide Covid-19 courses.
- The Hair Stylists will be working on every other station to ensure the 2 metre rule is adhered to. The Beauty Therapists on the nail and pedicure areas will also have this rule in place. This may mean certain treatment times aren’t available due to restricted work space.
- Disposable cups will be used to serve hot and cold drinks.
- Towels will be changed after every client and disposable towels will be used in communal areas such as toilets and basin areas. The toilet area will be locked and on request of a client be opened. After every use, these areas will be cleaned and sterilised. The toilet area will not be open for public use.
- Unfortunately, you will be asked to attend your appointment unaccompanied to reduce the amount of traffic in the salon.
- All magazines will be removed from stations throughout the salon.
- If you or anyone in your household have any symptoms, please reschedule your appointment as soon as possible to avoid spreading the virus.
Please keep in mind these are temporary measures and the salon may change and adapt them at any time – this includes removing any services at short notice on advice from the government.
These measures are to ensure the safety of staff and clients to help get services back to normal as quick as possible. The salon team will be working hard behind the scenes to maintain the high standard of treatments offered before lockdown.
Government guidelines will be adhered to at all times. The Colour Palette Salon will not under any circumstances open its doors if it does not get a green light from the Government.
The salon staff will be researching and listening to the experts to bring in more safety measures. #TeamColourPalette will make sure it does everything to protect all staff members and clients at all times.
Thank you for all your love, support and kindness throughout this entire period. You have all been amazing!
The online booking system
is now open for bookings for treatments to start from the 4th July 2020.
From Monday the 1st June our telephone lines will be open for all bookings from 10am - 1pm, Monday - Friday.
All Colour, Hair Extensions, Eyelash Extensions and Advanced Beauty Treatments must please be done via our telephone lines on 01344 379360.
All other bookings can be done via the online booking system
or via our telephone lines.